On Thursday 3 March the Pharmaceutical Accountability Foundation hosted the Making Pharma Fair Webinar, with panelists Hans Hogerzeil, Ella Weggen and Jaume Vidal. Occassion for organizing the webinar are our recently published Guidelines for Responsible Pharmaceutical Behaviour, which Rosalind Turkie presented.
Missed the webinar or want to listed back a part of the interesting discussions we had?
Here are all used slides during presentations and the webinar record on Youtube.
These are the sites, documents and video’s shared during presentations and chats:
- Video of current Dutch Minister of Healtch Care Ernst Kuipers speaking on medicine prices for HAI campaign
- Records of previous webinars can be found on our youtube channel
- Ella Weggen shared two articles on affordability on newly approved anticancer agents and an algorithm for a calculation of a fair price: First article & the follow-up.
- Explanaition on HERA on covid19-response.org.
- OECD guidelines for multinational enterprises
- Reuters article on investors calling on pharmaceutical companies linking executives’ pay to vaccine availability.
- HAI campaign – patient story about medicine prices and accessibility.
“pharmaceutical companies are seen as actors of the private sector, but they operate in the public health sector. That comes with responsibilities.”Ella Weggen on pharmaceutical corporate responsibility